I'm so happy to be offering a small number of weekly mentorship sessions for people who want to learn to meditate, or go deeper with their practice. Mentorship goes beyond what we can do in a group setting. We can really look at your life, personality and circumstances and co-create an approach that works for you!
If you already know you want to book a session with me, please scroll down and click the booking button.
If you'd like to be wooed with more words, hang tight! This page will contain a full description of my mentorship offerings SOON!
the Coles notes:
- Mentorship sessions are 45 minute online calls via ZOOM which means our conversations can be recorded.
- 1:1 mentorship has formed the backbone of how I learned to meditate and teach. I feel strongly that a direct relationship with someone who cares about the subject and cares about YOU can accelerate the learning process.
- I continue to seek mentorship and supervision with senior teachers so I can better serve my students.
Curious if we might be a good fit to work together?
I love working with:
- Complete beginners
- Yoga teachers who want to learn more about mindfulness practice for themselves and their students
- Parents and householders who are curious how this kind of practice could ever fit into their busy lives
- Folks who are struggling with fear and anxiety about the state of our environment, culture and political landscape
- Open-minded folks who are into a non-dogmatic approach to mindfulness, meditation and life in general
- New people! Get in touch and let's see if we're a good fit.
Sessions are 45 minutes long and cost $75. We meet online via the ZOOM webinar platform.
Additionally I always have pay-what-you-can spaces available, no questions asked. Just email at the link below and we can organize it!